10 Reasons Why You Should Sell Merch.
First of, what is merchandise or merch?
Well, since you are a musician, the main product you sell is your music.
This may be via CDs, downloads, views, streams or live performances.
Merch is basically anything you can sell that is not the music itself.
That can be any physical products. Options could include caps, t-shirts, stickers, key chains, posters, pins and more.
Alright, so why should you sell merch?
Theses are the 10 best reasons that you should think about.
1. Your fans expect you to sell merch.
2. It is a great way to make extra cash.
3. It is another way to brand yourself.
4. You will look more professional and your audience will take you more seriously.
5. It is a great way to grow your audience by generating attention.
6. Your true frans are always looking for ways to support you and your music career.
7. There are almost no limits to what you can make, who you can sell and where you csn sell to thanks to the internet.
8. You can sell items with music.
9. You can make more money at your gigs aside from your performance fees.
10. It's free promotion! Which means more attention, views, streams and bookings.
All in all, selling merch is a great idea.
So start selling merch!